Updated: Oct 7
This year's Apple Launch event started off with a bang. It was unusual to not see a crowd there to applaud apple's latest developments but even still, they delivered.
With more people watching Apple's event remotely, they decided to double down with their presentation by opening with a nicely made animation and presenting us with Apple CEO Tim Cook. Though the iPhone 12 wasn't revealed we still got some new products lined up for us.
Apple doubled down on its Apple Watch this year to help individuals monitor their health and fitness needs. Apple Watch introduced Apple Fitness+ which helps with tracking your metrics throughout your workout! Apple fitness+ is an app integrated with other apple produces such as iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV!
Apple watch series 6:
- Price: $399
- S6 chips
- Different metallic colors (including product red)
- Can measure oxygen present blood in under 15 seconds, can record background measurements even while you sleep,.
- include dual-core processor
-2 1/2 brighter when outdoors
-Can measure an individual's current elevation
- Apple Watch face presets for different activities and needs
- Custom Solo Loop (Silicon loops, Leather and beaded loops)
- Family Set up
Apple Watch SE
- $279 or $12 a month
- S5 chips
- All capabilities as S6 except the blood oxygen sensor
Apple Watch Series 3
- Price: $199
- Apple One: Access to All Apple services including the new Apple fitness+ all in one package.
iPad Has become a staple in the tablet industry and is essential for everyday use.
iPad 8th generation:
price: $329 or for education customers: $299
- A12 Bionic chip
- works with a full-size keyboard
- works with Apple Pencil
- iPad OS 14
- 10-hour battery life
- 10.2 retina display
Complete redesign of the original iPad Air
- Price: $599
- 10.9 Liquid Retina display
- touch id in the power button
- A14 Bionic chip ( Nothing to laugh at)
- USB C Charging (FINALLY)
- Custom widgets
- App Libary
- App Clips
Thank you for reading. Follow us on Twitter for future updates! @PlaySmart_Blog